This one day educational workshop is designed for couples wanting to begin a journey from “instinctive” to “conscious and intentional” love. The workshop is based on the Imago Theory of best selling author and frequent Oprah guest, Dr. Harville Hendrix, relationship counselor Gary Chapman and couples’ researcher Dr. John Gottman. The workshop provides a private setting for each couple to work on the skills taught throughout the day.
- Learn and practice the Imago Dialogue, a powerful relationship skill
- Learn how to listen to your partner and stay connected even when there is conflict
- Understand the unconscious forces that influence romantic attraction
- Learn how to embrace “struggle” as a natural process to work through, not a signal to give up
- Learn the 5 Love Languages and how to use this knowledge in your relationship
- Learn new strategies to decrease negativity and prevent affairs
About Your Presenters:
Certified Imago couples’ therapist and has over 25 years experience treating couples and families.
Certified Imago therapist with over 25 years experience as both a group and couples’ therapist.
Certified Imago Couples’ therapist and a certified sex therapist with over 20 years of experience treating couples.
2017 Fall Workshops
When: February 11th, March 5th, and May 20th
Where: 8 Thorndike St. Beverly, MA
Phone: Stephanie Drieze (978) 922-3397 or Janet Winocour (978) 927-9773
Cost: $300 per couple (includes all materials and workbook)
Ready to sign up?
Just print out the registration and send it to us!